WBOTD | Strong but not bitter – rich & flavorful | 4.9 of 5 stars
Cafe Britt Costa Rica Dark Roast Ground Coffee | The flavor of Costa Rica Dark Roast – A blend one of the best beans from the Central and Western Valley growing regions of Costa Rica is what came to be known as our ‘Cafe Britt Dark Roast’. The Central Valley’s sweeter and more acidic beans blend excellently with the Western Valley’s dense and full-bodied beans, resulting in a perfectly balanced cup. This blend is dark roasted to bring out its rich profile and noticeably chocolaty aroma. Holding the position of the darkest roast of all our coffees, we’re confident that we’ve managed to capture ‘The flavor of Costa Rica’ in this blend.
About Cafe Britt Costa Rica
Cafe Britt Costa Rica started the way most of our days do: with the search for great coffee. Although Costa Rica has been producing some of the world’s best coffee for more than one hundred years, before Britt, all gourmet coffee was exported. Our experts select the beans for this classic blend from different parts of the Central Valley, where a combination of climate and soil produce one of the world’s best coffees.
Gluten Free; Dark roasted; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean);
A one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness, Premium three-layered aluminum packaging.
About the product
- 1 pack of Britt’s Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee; Kosher; High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean); Gluten Free
- Premium three-layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Our experts select the beans for this classic blend from different parts of the Central Valley, where a combination of climate and soil produce the world’s best coffees